A couple of friends and I had a play day recently and we decided to make necklaces. Caroline and Ann hadn't made necklaces with crimps before so they had fun. Unfortunately I learned via a you tube video a few days later that we didn't do it properly because we didn't have a crimp tool or beads to cover the crimps. Next time I see them we will have to reconsider restringing the necklaces.
I spent my time fixing necklaces that I had either made or bought which had fallen apart.
These are Caroline's:
The necklaces here were made by Ann and the ear rings were made by Caroline:
And these are the ones I fixed: