Monday 10 January 2011

Print and Stamp Lab: 52 Ideas for Handmade, Upcycled Print Tools

One of the books I received for Christmas was Print and Stamp Lab: 52 Ideas for Handmade, Upcycled Print Tools by Traci Bunkers. It is a brilliant book with all sorts of ideas on making stamps. Although I had ten days away from the office, most of those days were too cold for me to want to be in the studio. I did manage one day though and made a few stamps and rollers.


I made these from some furniture wheel protectors, and got two stamps for the price of one. One is the spongy inside and the other is the harsh edged outside. I use tape on the top of my home made stamps to make them easier to pick up.

1 comment:

  1. Wish all of the network of friends have a new start .
    hope you have a great 2011. Thanks for the link, sweetie!
    Titanium Necklaces

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.