Monday 25 May 2009

Polly Patches in Progress

I spent some of the last two weekends making "Polly Patches". She is not complete yet. You can see a picture of the Pattern Designer's version (Jan Horrox) at
http://www.thesilverthimble.co.uk/creativeclothdollmaking.html

Mum and I are going to a workshop held by Jan Horrox during the first weekend in September. We will be sculpting faces.

The armature - made with coat hangers because I couldn't find the garden wire. Paul had to help me with it, I just wasn't strong enough.



The armature wrapped before dressing.



I may need to redo the head - the eyes are different and too high up.




She just needs a skirt and hair.

2 comments:

  1. This is so wonderful!
    Aloha,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her rainbow tights! I wonder what kind of skirt will do those justice... Go Julie! xoxo tj

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.