Saturday 3 October 2009

Having a Bath

I have been a bit remiss in posting to my blog. Work has taken up a lot of time recently although I have had time to the the odd craft project. When I was in South Africa I bought some American books from the 1970s about doll making. One of them had a doll made of stockings and it was taking a bath. I belong to the yahoo group ukfabricfigures and we had a challenge to create a doll doing something, so I decided to make one having a bath. All I had to do for the challenge was take a photo. The doll only has fingers in one hand and the hair was taped on with double sided tape. I think I will keep the photos but chuck the doll!

I did find that stocking was quite good for shaping although some bits worked better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.