Millande's is expending much more effort on her journal than I will be on mine. My drive isn't to create an art journal but to do a piece of art every day, and this seems to be a good way to do it. I work full time and also work away from home so I need something quick and easy. I have decided to take an existing journal which has had backgrounds already created and to draw in it daily. I can take the journal and a pen to work and away with me.
The prompt for January 1st:
An old year has closed its doors and a NWEW year has just opened its doors wide for me to play.
What do I leave behind the closed door? What do I hope to play with when entering the new door?
I have had to add verbal prompts in order to remember the detail! I need reduce my alcohol and cholesterel intake. I could do with doing something about work but that won't happen so I haven't included it.
In 2009 I want to:
- Create a you tube video on creating boxes from hard backed books
- Create some artistic cloth dolls
- Do some whimsical drawing
- Give a workshop on altered books
- Do some more drawing
- Exercise on my recumbent tricycle
- Complete the Suzi Blu Drawing Course