We took a trip out today to visit the Brewery Arts Centre in Cirencester, in England. We saw the Winters Tale Exhibition which had some wondrous exhibits.
- Wire sculptures showing wonderful movement. One was of a lady combing her hair and another was of a woman cutting her hair.
- Wire scupltures of a Raven and a wren.
- Plaques made with drink cans.
- Tiny tiny shoes
- Tiny tiny full length gloves
- Shoes created on wooden lasts
- Amazing sycamore furniture
I don't know what the sculpture symbolises, it is on the outside wall of the art centre and I think it is rather wonderful.