Wednesday 29 December 2010

Visit to L'Escala in Spain - L'Escala - Friday November 12th

Friday was devoted to returning home. I didn't want to spend as much time or money getting home as I had to travelling to L'Escala, so I flew to Bristol by Ryan Air from Girona.

The airport is about 55km from L'Escala.


View Larger Map

The journey to Bristol took about 2 hours.



View Larger Map


DH picked me up and we visited our friends Ann and John in Congresbury before making our way home to the Forest of Dean.


View Larger Map

I had a lovely time, thank you to Mandi and Dave for having me and DH for agreeing to my having a holiday abroad without him. Next time I need to spend a little longer, it was a bit short, we couldn't fit in all the things we wanted to do. These things weren't to do with sight seeing but more to do with arting, crafting and computing together. I'm going again at the end of July with 4 other work colleagues, which will be great fun. I shall be blogging that as well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been (vicariously) enjoying your holiday and lovely photos and am glad you had such a good time. But you were in Congresbury - which is where I live! I might even know your Ann and John! What a small world. Maybe one day we'll meet in the real world! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.