Sunday 19 December 2010

Visit to L'Escala in Spain - Montpellier - Sunday November 7th

As per my hotel in Paris, I managed to book one a couple of doors up from a sex shop. I have seen very few in the U.K. and the contents of the shop tend not to be visible from the outside.






My train for Perpignan was due to leave Montpellier at 11:57 so I had time for a photographic walk around the centre of Montpellier.




The Christmas Decorations were already up.

I like to take unusual photos.


Again, it was warm enough to breakfast "outside" in the tent. I went to the same place as the previous evening.

Click to view full size



Place de la Comedie (click to view full size)

La Gare de Montpellier St-Roch and surrounds (Click to view full size)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.